Thursday 22 September 2011

Love Those Buns


I chickened out and decided to go with something I've tried before:  Love Buns.  Had I given myself a little more time, I would have made the cupcakes the night before and dealt with the icing on the day of the party.  But I didn't.  Nevertheless, these are out of this world amazing!  The marshmallow icing can be layered up and swirled around like soft serve ice cream.  A word of warning - children adore these cupcakes and will not only manage to smear the icing all over their faces, hands, clothes and anyone standing in the vacinity, but it is also likely that one Love Bun will not suffice.  Introduce kids to these at your peril and do so in the great outdoors!

Overall, this is an easy recipe.  Whose is it?  Nigella Lawson's from her book Feast


No comments:

Post a Comment