Sunday 21 September 2014

Imagine...

... a place where you can feel as tall as the sky is high because you can touch all the colours of the rainbow, lose yourself for hours on end, experience textures aplenty and very quickly plump up your credit card balance.  Well, imagine no more!  Places like this do exist.

One of my favourite shops when I'm home is Waste Centre Fabrics in Durban, Umgeni Road.  I've been to so many fabric shops where I can go in and spend hours trying to decide what to buy because it's a case of choosing the best from a disappointing selection.  With Waste Centre, and this branch in particular, it's quite possible to go in at sunrise and emerge at sunset because there is just so much to choose from.  Sadly, funds are finite and I can't buy everything... well, I could if someone were to sponsor me.  I'd be quite up for the challenge!  Thank you Jackie (Branch Manager) and the Team.





No comments:

Post a Comment